I do a lot of research before buying my tools and am confident in recommending any of the below to you for your shop. If you’d like to see the tools and equipment I own and use then keep on reading. This is not an exhaustive list but as I remember I will provide updates.
1. DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity and Rolling Stand
I purchased this particular model for the increased Rip capacity that I am now finding out I don’t really use yet. The stand is nice but I bolted to a work bench instead. You can also go for either of these two models that are very similar :No Stand or Small site stand no wheels As you increase in model the rip capacity also grows.
2. DEWALT DWS780 12-Inch Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
This saw is possibly bigger than most need however I am glad i went this size. If you ever plan to cut 4x4s then a 10″ saw just wont do. However I do not like to lug this out to jobsites and have considered a smaller saw for trim jobs and such.
3. Hitachi C7SB2 15 Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw
4. Milwaukee 6523-21 Super Sawzall 13 Amp Reciprocating Saw with Rotating Handle
This sawzall is a beast and the rotating handle is an excellent feature. It is a bit big at times so I also have a battery powered Dewalt
5. DEWALT DCS380B 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Reciprocating Saw
6. DEWALT DCS391B 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Circular Saw
This thing will drain batteries fast so if you have a small job its great if you have a bigger job you are hoping to do with this then be prepared to bring extra batteries.
7. Delta 18-900L 18-Inch Laser Drill Press
8. Bosch 1617EVSPK 12 Amp 2-1/4-Horsepower Plunge and Fixed Base
9. SHOP FOX W1704 1/3-Horsepower Benchtop Lathe